If you think you'd like to work in a fun environment and face lots of challenges, please look at our current job opportunities and, if you're qualified, submit your resume.
Freelance Web Developer
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for innovative design and layout of our websites, including the front end development. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming - 3-5 years minimum
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Expertise with Content managed systems, Joomla, Wordpress
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
Freelance Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, magazine ads, product packaging, logos, etc. and you will cooperate with our designers.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Work with the entire Adobe Creative suite of graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas - and your thinking behind them
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience - 3-5 years minimum
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge of HTML, CSS a plus)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines